Views
Helpful
Replies

Login Page in packet tracer

andy.chapman1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have installed packet tracer on a x64 Win 7 laptop and when i open the program it brings up a blank screen and wont allow me to login to the netacad, i have checked the requirements and updated java, flash and silverlight just in case but still nothing.

I installed it on a linux laptop and that works fine its just in this laptop, any ideas?

51 Replies 51

Hi,

I have installed packet tracer on a x64 Window 7 in Pc and when i open the program it brings up a blank screen and wont allow me to login to the netacad, i have checked the requirements and updated java, flash and silverlight just in case but still nothing.

hello 

I am also having the problem with the login at cisco. When I login at cisco a 404 Page Not Found error occurs due to which I am unable to login to the cisco account.

I have tried all solutions but unable to solve the problem. 

Asoreba jnr
Level 1
Level 1

I am also having the same problem here. I have done everything I could but still same result 

always returning blank page.

login is telling me authenticity failure please

mfthaan999
Level 1
Level 1

Help me please, how i can login in packet treacer version 2020, i can't login, I done make account cisco and I don't know use account packet treacer guest

miftakhunniam999@gmail.com

SolutionsStudio
Level 1
Level 1

neranjan86
Level 1
Level 1

first you disable internet and open application then enable internet connection

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card