cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Managing a remote ENCS 5408 with DNA Center

Tim_J_RC
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone had success with managing remote ENCS 's with DNA Center?    I have been having a heck of a time getting mine to work.   Right now I have a device sitting behind a PAT out to the internet.   I am using the devices as it is right out of the box.   It hits the redirect server, and is directed to my DNA Center IP on the internet.   Once I try to claim it, I get synchronization errors.   I I passed added this problem to an existing TAC case because I've had Network PNP problems up unti recently.   Either way, even if I get this resolved, am I going to be able to manage the ENCS (start/stop VNF's, add/remove/service chain VNF's, etc) through DNA Center?  We want to deploy ENCS's at remote sites where we wouldn't have easy access to the device.   Management of the ENCS through an external means in important.   Is anyone doing this already?   or is DNA Center the right tool for us?

Thanks,

1 Reply 1

Phil Dupuis
Level 1
Level 1

I have the same concerns. Is DNAC designed to orchestrate NFVIS?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card