SiteA and Site B are connected Point-to-Point with two 1.5 Mbps T1 lines. In order to bundle the traffic into a single 3 Mbps line I have created a Multilink group and added both lines to it on the router at each site. Recently we have been having slowness on the connection where it wasn't before. I did a 'sh controller t1' command to see if there were errors and the first one I did (0/2/0) was fin and showed everything fine but the second line (0/2/1) has a bunch of errors:
SiteAGW#sh controller t1 0/2/1
T1 0/2/1 is up.
Applique type is Channelized T1
Cablelength is long gain36 0db
No alarms detected.
alarm-trigger is not set
Soaking time: 3, Clearance time: 10
AIS State:Clear LOS State:Clear LOF State:Clear
Version info Firmware: 20070320, FPGA: 20, spm_count = 0
Framing is ESF, Line Code is B8ZS, Clock Source is Line.
CRC Threshold is 320. Reported from firmware is 320.
Data in current interval (461 seconds elapsed):
0 Line Code Violations, 0 Path Code Violations
461 Slip Secs, 0 Fr Loss Secs, 0 Line Err Secs, 0 Degraded Mins