Helpful
Replies

Need to know the following queries on cisco ISE features

CHNC
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, 

Please help me with the following queries to address:

Will I get all below features in Cisco ISE and if yes, then what are all services I need to enable in ISE  like SNMP, RADIUS etc.

1. This CISCO ISE we are deploying as our primary network tool, hence we need the following functionality :

a. It will monitor all our links and incase any link down it should trigger a notification as “Link Down

b. It will check all the devices (specifically all the Network Devices) hardware condition and incase there is any                  abnormality it will trigger an alert.

c. It will also check the routing protocols (OSPF, BGP etc.) and incase any neighbourship down, it should trigger              an  alert.

2. It should have automatic backup facility which we can schedule as per our need.

3. It should have show the latest conf. or any command output and also we can compare the output pre and post of        any change implementation.

4. We should be able to find from the log who logged in and what command he had done in his last login.

If not, does i need to use any third part tools to achieve the same along with ISE.

ISE version is 2.4, Please help me with your comments.

Please help with documents if any links available to achieve the above task.

Thanks in Advance..!

1 Reply 1

Hello,

Cisco ISE is intended primarily for network protection and security, I am not sure if that is what you are looking for. Cisco DNA seems more appropriate for what you want...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card