Nexus 5K with L3 and VPC + SITE1 and SITE 2 redundancy
I am looking your help in the attached design . please suggest the following design works your help much appreciated.
Site 1 - Two nexus switches with vpc ( hsrp)
site 2 - two nexus switches with vpc ( hsrp)
routing protocol proposed - OSPF or BGP
Propsal - 1) Site 1 will be primary path over mpls link for the site 2 as well , all traffic from the sites 2 will come to the site 1 via back to back connected links
2) if site 1 MPLS link down , traffic need to move ( both site 1 and site 1) to SITE 2 MPLS secondary path
3) if both MPLS link goes down , traffic will move on third path at SITE 1 which is over IPSEC ( internet link ) if this also fails , then site 2 fourth path redundancy ipsec ( internet link )
however in this design , 1) the Nexus 1 switch will be connecting to MPLS router only ( both sites )
2) both site nexus 2 connecting each site Internet router only
3) both site connects link nexus 1 to nexus 1 and Nexus 2 to nexus 2
with this design , I would like understand
1) the nexus 5K must need to run dynamic routing protocol over vpc link , separate Layer 3 link between these two nexus switch wont work as per cisco , with that I am building dynamic routing between two switches over vpc , also dynamic routing over connected L3 links to both MPLS and IP sec routers
2) with the above dynamic routing for the both the sites , I will be having one more L3 link with dynamic routing protocol between sites
3) both sites links will be run over either BGP or OSPF
4) would like to know , this design works ? , please help .
Hello guys.I installed remote access VPN on Windows 2019. I need to do additional configuration on the router to allow access outside. I got this.Public IP--------------ISP Router-------------Fa0/0 Cisco Router Fa0/1------------------------My Server ...
Meet the Authors video - How to Troubleshoot Network Problems with Vinit Jain
(Live event – Wednesday, February 12th, 2020 at 10:00 a.m. Pacific / 1:00 p.m. Eastern / 7:00 p.m. Paris)
This event had place on Wednesday 12th, February 2020 at 10hrs PDT&nbs...
I have a pair of 3945 routers that are proving to be underpowered for the 100+ remote offices connecting to them. Fortunately I happen to have a couple of 4351 ISRs rated for significantly greater encrypted throughput. Is there any way I could upgrade the...
This article assumes you have the basic knowledge and experience with Cisco DNA Center and Identity Services Engine (ISE).Note when reading this doc the "Authentication Policy" referred to is part of Cisco DNA Center Onboarding section and ha...