cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

OK, I am at a point where I can't go any further

dadamsjrsnoopy
Level 1
Level 1

I have obtained the CCNA and am working on furthering my knowledge.  I have bought two brand new never ever used or even opened Cisco 2911 routers and six working Cisco 7945 ver 11 phones (actually bought eight but two are v14 and will not work with the firmware I have).  Bought a Cisco Voice lab and have been using that.  But now that I have the six phones calling each other, still can't do features like logging into them (I apparently need some sort of additional server?), setting up voice mail or setting up a connection to a PBX or outside line.

So where do you get this training / knowledge?

And even with my CCNA, CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+, Server+, CyberSecurityAnalyst+, no real job offers - at least not in this field in Mobile, AL.

David Adams

Mobile, AL

1 Reply 1

Hello,

as for the logging in part, I am not sure if the 7945 have a web interface (like the 7960 phones) but have a look at the video below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYRgB_dGFIs

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card