Views
Helpful
Replies

OSPF dual process

kannanfidelity
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, 

I have already running OSPF network between different locations. There are 3 locations named as A , B and C locations.  The links between A & B are running OSPF1 process and links between C & A and C & B are running OSPF 2 process . Through redistribution, we have exchanged the routes between the ospf process. Now, we are going to put one more site in C location. We are expecting that there will be two links established between C & D and also From D location, one link goes to A and another link goes to B. also some conditons to be met while integrating the links from D. To reach A site from D, the only respective links to be taken and also to reach B from D site, the corresponding links be taken for traffic forwarding.

I need your help on how to integrate the new links from D with all the controlling.

4 Replies 4

blau grana
Level 7
Level 7

Hi Kannan,

To be honest I got lost at letter C. Can you provide some kind of topology and explain one more time what are you trying to accomplish?

Best Regards

Please rate all helpful posts and close solved questions

Best Regards Please rate all helpful posts and close solved questions

Topology.png

daniel.bloom
Level 1
Level 1

Can you post a diagram of what you are trying to achieve?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Topology.png

Between A & C and B  & C dual OSPF process are running and achived the routes filtering everything over Distance and E1 routes to install in the routing table. So pls help me to acheive the new link to network with all filering.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card