cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

PBR Policy for LAN Traffic

virenderb
Level 1
Level 1

I have wireless Vlan subnet which is shared on Three Sites, here WLC is located in Data Center  and we have SCCM DP server at Site 2 and Site 3 Now for Site 2 & 3 Traffic for Wireless user to SCCM DP Server is first going out to WAN to DC then its coming Back to Site. While Both Wireless user and SCCM DP server are locally to Site.

we are using Cisco 6840 as L3 Switch. so my question is can we do PBR on Cisco 6840 for routing traffic locally to SCCM DP server. 

4 Replies 4

MrButton
Level 1
Level 1

absolutely.  Do you need help setting up the configuration?  I have a few PBRs at the core level for certain networks. Pencil sketch a diagram of how you want the packets to route. You dont need to visio it unless you have the time.

Thanks , Can you please share sample configuration. we want to apply it based on destination. so on core switch where we need to apply router Map. can we use Local PBR or we have to apply it on interface going toward router/ or Vlan having destination IP.

my bad bro. ive been busy on contact center setups.  you want a GRE or just interface sample?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card