cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Performance Specs / Throughput Maximums for ISR G2

johnnylingo
Level 5
Level 5

A few years ago I stumbled across a Cisco router performance document that listed the maximum throughput (in Mbps and Pps) for just about any Cisco router or Layer 3 switch.  Unfortunately, it hasn't been updated since July 25th, 2005. 

Does anyone know of a similar sheet that's been updated, specifically that would include the ISR G2s?  I've read the product sheets for the 1900, 2900, and 3900 series, and it oddly seems to list every spec except throughput.  Just regular througput is all I'm interested in - no need for stateful firewall or IPSec, although that would be good to know too. 

1 Accepted Solution
5 Replies 5

Joseph W. Doherty
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Disclaimer

The Author of this posting offers the information contained within this posting without consideration and with the reader's understanding that there's no implied or expressed suitability or fitness for any purpose. Information provided is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as rendering professional advice of any kind. Usage of this posting's information is solely at reader's own risk.

Liability Disclaimer

In no event shall Author be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profit) arising out of the use or inability to use the posting's information even if Author has been advised of the possibility of such damage.

Posting

See if the attached helps.

This document is no more online

Anyone has a copy ?

Attached.

Thank Joseph

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: