I'm wondering if someone of you is aware of the IOS/XE release requirement to get the "route change history" include in the output of the "show domain <domain name> master traffic-classes".
- Hub MC = CSR1000v 3.16.0.S
- Hub Borders = 4451 3.15.01.S
- Branch MC/ = 4331 3.15.01.S
Per example, we can see that "route change history" is not included:
However, in the screenshot below (and I do see the same into others documents), shows the “route change history”:
Could you please do a "show version | in image" and share it. It should be supported on 15.5(2)S / T releases.
Hope this answers.
Here all images of the PfRv3 infrastructure :
- System image file is "bootflash:isr4300-universalk9.03.15.01.S.155-2.S1-std.SPA.bin"
- System image file is "bootflash:csr1000v-universalk9.03.16.00.S.155-3.S-ext.SPA.bin"
- System image file is "bootflash:isr4400-universalk9.03.15.01.S.155-2.S1-std.SPA.bin"
So, "route change history" should be supported, isn't? TAC and PDI CASE has been opened for this... No clear answer for now.
Did you ever get to the bottom of the missing output? I'd be keen to see this functionality before we go live with a planned rollout.
I spoke with TAC and told me that "route change history" output has been removed from 3.16 release. Apparently, this is related to this bug: