cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
123
Views
0
Helpful
0
Replies

Quality of Service Bandwidth Allocation

ryders1
Level 1
Level 1

The output below is from the show policy-map interface command. I was reviewing this and was wondering if this device's bandwidth is being restricted by this policy. We have a 100mbps connection for this router. I noticed the bandwidth allocations don't total 100%. Does that mean we are reserving bandwidth that is never getting used? Combing all the allocations together gets me to 72%. I'm hoping I can increase the default by the remaining 28% to alleviate some slowness we have been dealing with at this location. I am running an ISR4321 on Cisco IOS XE Software, Version 16.06.09.

 

Voice Priority 10%

Video Bandwidth 30%

Control 5%

Signal 2%

Default 25%

-----------------------------

Service-policy output: QoS Policy

Class-map: class-default (match-any)
195545149 packets, 64430225027 bytes
5 minute offered rate 1532000 bps, drop rate 7000 bps
Match: any
Queueing
queue limit 416 packets
(queue depth/total drops/no-buffer drops) 0/59581/0
(pkts output/bytes output) 195901937/63798052595
shape (average) cir 100000000, bc 400000, be 400000
target shape rate 100000000

Service-policy : Branch

queue stats for all priority classes:
Queueing
queue limit 512 packets
(queue depth/total drops/no-buffer drops) 0/0/0
(pkts output/bytes output) 2967139/474019118

Class-map: voice (match-all)
2967139 packets, 474019118 bytes
5 minute offered rate 0000 bps, drop rate 0000 bps
Match: dscp ef (46)
Priority: 10% (10000 kbps), burst bytes 250000, b/w exceed drops: 0


Class-map: video (match-any)
27360231 packets, 23179512214 bytes
5 minute offered rate 27000 bps, drop rate 0000 bps
Match: dscp af41 (34)
Match: dscp af42 (36)
Queueing
queue limit 124 packets
(queue depth/total drops/no-buffer drops) 0/0/0
(pkts output/bytes output) 27360310/23178834747
bandwidth 30% (30000 kbps)

Class-map: control (match-all)
82113760 packets, 5005765825 bytes
5 minute offered rate 48000 bps, drop rate 0000 bps
Match: dscp cs6 (48)
Queueing
queue limit 64 packets
(queue depth/total drops/no-buffer drops) 0/0/0
(pkts output/bytes output) 82113723/5005761607
bandwidth 5% (5000 kbps)

Class-map: signal (match-all)
784 packets, 199296 bytes
5 minute offered rate 0000 bps, drop rate 0000 bps
Match: dscp af31 (26)
Queueing
queue limit 64 packets
(queue depth/total drops/no-buffer drops) 0/0/0
(pkts output/bytes output) 784/199296
bandwidth 2% (2000 kbps)

Class-map: class-default (match-any)
83103235 packets, 35770728574 bytes
5 minute offered rate 1438000 bps, drop rate 6000 bps
Match: any
Queueing
queue limit 104 packets
(queue depth/total drops/no-buffer drops/flowdrops) 0/59581/0/59581
(pkts output/bytes output) 83459981/35139237827
bandwidth 25% (25000 kbps)
Fair-queue: per-flow queue limit 26 packets
Exp-weight-constant: 9 (1/512)
Mean queue depth: 0 packets
dscp Transmitted Random drop Tail/Flow drop Minimum Maximum Mark
pkts/bytes pkts/bytes pkts/bytes thresh thresh prob

default 75040195/24642730419 0/0 0/0 100 128 1/10
1 150/27900 0/0 0/0 26 52 1/10
4 6/348 0/0 0/0 26 52 1/10
cs1 7940184/10191183265 0/0 0/0 29 52 1/10
af21 479446/305295895 0/0 0/0 45 52 1/10

0 Replies 0
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card