Question on PerTunnel Qos of DMVPN combined with ACL
I met an issue of per tunnel Qos of DMVPN with ACL and I'm not sure about some configs.
The case is like:
1. Hub side configured the group1 and the policy_1 for outbound direction, spoke side configured the group1
2. Spoke will get the policy_1 from Hub side
3. Policy_1 use a ACLwhich defines some sub nets from Hub side
4. My requirement is, I want to control the traffic from Spoke side to Hub side according to different destinations. For example: 20% traffic to A.A.A.A; 80% traffic to B.B.B.B; ( Here A.A.A.A and B.B.B.B are sub nets of Hub side. )
5. How should I compose the ACL for Qos on Hub side, it should be as as"permit ip host A.A.A.A any" or as "permit ip host any A.A.A.A"?
Inviting all network professionals in operations! We'd like to understand what would be valuable for you in a mobile application. Your response will help Cisco improve a product feature that could benefit you. Thanks!
Click here to take the sur...
Cisco’s software-defined wide area network (SD-WAN) solution allows user to quickly and seamlessly establish an overlay fabric to connect an enterprise’s data centers, branch and campus locations, as well as colocation facilities in order to imp...
1. Log into CLI of DNAC:
ssh maglev@< DNAC appliance IP> -p 2222
2. Run this curl command to get token to get member id:
curl -X POST -u admin:<admin user password> -H -V https://<CLUSTER-IP>/api/system/v1/identitymgmt/token
Enterprise Switching Business Unit is glad to announce Beta release 16.12.2 for all Catalyst 9200/9300/9400/9500/9600 and Catalyst 3650/3850 Platforms. This release is made available to allow users to test, evaluate and share fee...
Purpose of the document
This document describes the general recommendations or best practices when designing and deploying the Cisco SD-Access technology. The document assumes that the reader has a general overview of Cisco's SD-Access for Distributed C...