cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Routing Services To Two Different Gateways (Internet and IP PBX)

Scvr23Face
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Guys, ive been strugled with this problem for a while, the image bellow shows a simple diagram for the network.
Router GIRASOL = CISCO1921 (this is the router im working on.)

Router CANTV = this just simulates the ISPs interntal routing that connects me to the server.
Switch CANTV = TP LINK 1600 (this switch was configured by the ISPs Technicians.)

The problem comes here, as you can see the router has two links to the Switch (CANTV) and then the ISP, the fisrt link at Gigabit 0/0.2521 is my WAN / internet conection, the second link at interface Gigabit 0/1 is an acces to a /29 network where the Gateway that takes me to the server at 10.119.X.X.

The problem is that even though the router can ping the server, all computers on the local Vlan cant, i think that all traffic is going through the internet connection, but im ignorant on how to solve such issue myself.

What is needed is that the servers GEN9 (10.0.0.10) and Issabel Virutal Machine (10.0.0.100) do reach the SIP server at 10.119.X.X so that the Issabel PBX can send and receive call through it by trunk.

Captura.PNG

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card