Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Routing VLAN to internet

Hi, i need route from VLAN to internet. I cannot ping from any VLAN to internet. I tried do Router On Stick, but ping from vlan to internet doesnt working.

Here is a running-config on Router and topology. Thank for help

Ra.JPG

Router running-confi

topo.JPG

  Topology

adres.JPG

 Addressing

6 Replies 6

Hello

Can you post the PT file

Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.
This then could assist others on these forums to find a valuable answer and broadens the community’s global network.

Kind Regards
Paul

Can u open it ? 

sfriday02
Level 1
Level 1

In general unless your carrier runs a dynamic routing protocol with you(which they probably wont unless you pay for it) - ATT/VZ support BGP/EIGRP for customer interfaces.... and will send your router a default route... which makes your life easy.... otherwise you need to know what the upstream interface is... or force all traffic out your carrier interface and build a static default route as follows:

ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 [upstreamipfromyourcarrier]/[OR/Directly attached interface]

ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 g0/0

to do that you simply have to config t....

to verify show ip route [you should see the static default route in your RIB]

looking at your configs however you dont have an ip address on your vlan, and its shut.

config t

vlan1

ip address X

no shut

All directly attached interfaces will be in the RIB regardless of any dynamic protocols you are running... and you dont have an IP on the other GIGE interface either...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card