Views
Helpful
Replies

SG200-18 turns "off" on its own

ArnaudG
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Cisco

I'm encountering a weird issue with SG200-18 switches.

For no reason the switch goes totally down. No more connexion on the uplink, all ports stop blinking, cannot access the conf interface.

The System LED is still on. but the all switch is "dead".

Only workaround is rebooting the switch manually.

Have you heard of this ? Any fix ?

Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

It could be an IOS problem, I suggest upgrade it and verify again. Otherway contact you vendor to request the warranty. 

>> Marcar como útil o contestado, si la respuesta resolvió la duda, esto ayuda a futuras consultas de otros miembros de la comunidad. <<

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Hi,

It could be an IOS problem, I suggest upgrade it and verify again. Otherway contact you vendor to request the warranty. 

>> Marcar como útil o contestado, si la respuesta resolvió la duda, esto ayuda a futuras consultas de otros miembros de la comunidad. <<

I thougt I was up to date with 1.4.7.6... will update to 1.4.8.0 and let you know if the problem is fixed

Thank you, please keep me posted.

:-)

We did the update. so far, no switch turned down but it could take several days of uninterrupted service for the problem to appear...

Hi,

Thank you for the update, I will be here for any assistance if the problem appears again. 

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card