Level 1

Dear All

I configured the following commands

- copy running-config startup-config

- write mem

Once I restart the switch , The switch lose the configuration

6 Replies 6

Hello,

does that also happen when you use the Web GUI (page 7 in the attached guide) ?

https://cdn.cnetcontent.com/fd/88/fd88fabe-c9dc-4a5c-a153-8c0554084e41.pdf

Also, make sure you are running the latest firmware version, release 2.4.0.94...

Hi,

Please check the following link:

Apply
Click to apply changes to the Running Configuration on the device. If the device is rebooted, the Running Configuration is lost, unless it is saved to the Startup Configuration file type or another file
type. Click Save to display the Copy/Save Configuration page and save the Running Configuration to the Startup Configuration file type on the device.

>> Marcar como útil o contestado, si la respuesta resolvió la duda, esto ayuda a futuras consultas de otros miembros de la comunidad. <<

I upgraded the firmware to 2.4.0.94. and saved The configuration . All ports were linked to Vlan 200(tagged ) , vlan 209(untagged) after save the configuration and reboot the switch some ports are linked to vlan 1 instead of vlan209 (untagged) how to reslove this problem

Seems an hardware problem. My suggestion is open a case to STAC and ask for an RMA.

Regards.

Hello,

check if auto smart port and smartport macros are enabled. To disable these features, type:

config t

macro auto disable

interface range gi1-20

no macro auto smartport

It seems the "smart port" accidentally kicks off. Turn it off by typing these commends:

macro auto disabled
no macro auto processing cdp
no macro auto processing lldp
macro auto processing type ip_phone disabled
macro auto processing type ip_phone_desktop disabled
macro auto processing type switch disabled
macro auto processing type ap disabled
voice vlan state disabled

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: