cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Should I buy the first edition of the encor 350-401 book or should I wait?

osamahq
Level 1
Level 1

I'm basically seeking advice from someone who might have followed or observed the progression and aging of Cisco's cert guides and the whole environment.

I'm worried that since it's only the first edition of encor 350-401 (which is not cheap) that it will be excessively revised that I will want to buy another edition in the (not very far) future.

Should I wait for another edition? Or simply wait for a different book that might be more useful from a different author (or multiple ones)?

Would love to hear your input on this.

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Depends on the requirement, if you do not like to waste time, i would suggest to buy and start reading, the next version will be only adding more information and improvement based on the missing stuff, real life time is Money. So you need to take decision time vs money.

I got the copy, its interesting to read SD-Access / SD-WAN stuff along with some programming.(automation)

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Depends on the requirement, if you do not like to waste time, i would suggest to buy and start reading, the next version will be only adding more information and improvement based on the missing stuff, real life time is Money. So you need to take decision time vs money.

I got the copy, its interesting to read SD-Access / SD-WAN stuff along with some programming.(automation)

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

dimatt45
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Someone know when the new release will be published ?

Thanks. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: