Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Sum of all bandwidth guarantees can not be greater than port shape rate

Espero que me puedan ayudar:

- tengo la configuración (config OK interface policy..) cuya configuración funciona y esta politica se aplica a las interfaces y funciona correctamente.

- cuando cambio el average shape (de 288000 a 256000) en la política. Esta política la aplico a la subinterface GigabitEthernet1/1/6.110765 se aplica correctamente y funciona. Sin embargo cuando la quiero aplicar a la subinterface GigabitEthernet2/1/6.101187, no me permite hacerlo y sale un mensaje: % sum of bandwidth ..... (vease archivo config issue policy....)

- envío un show run de  todas las subinterfaces de la G1/1 y G2/1, así también los show policy interfaces de las subinterfaces y show version.

espero que me puedn ayudar a resolver porque es que me sale este mensaje y que debo hacer par poder aplicar la politica.

gracias

1 Reply 1

Hope you can help:

- I have the setup (config OK interface policy ..) whose configuration functions and this policy applies to both interfaces and working properly.

- When i change the "average shape" (from 288000 to 256000) in the policy. This policy is applied to the subinterface GigabitEthernet1/1/6.110765 applied correctly and works. However, when I applied to the subinterface GigabitEthernet2/1/6.101187, and do not let me set and  appear this message:% sum of bandwidth ..... (see policy config issue ....)

- attached are: show run all subinterfaces of the G1 / 1 and G2 / 1, so the show policy interfaces and subinterfaces show version.

I hope you can help me to solve it about this error message. and What should I do to implement this policy?

thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card