cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Tracker PID v04 Fnd Perpetual ISR4400S - no delivery

dake_zh
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone!!! The customer had a question, what does the position with the p/n C1F1VISR4400S-04 mean? In the description - "Tracker PID v04 Fnd Perpetual ISR4400S - no delivery", and I can not find a normal description on cisco.com ... Can anyone help ???

Thanks

2 Replies 2

fracjackmac
Level 1
Level 1

Hello dake_zh,

The line item appears to refer to the Cisco ONE Software program that governs software purchasing and upgrades.

Specifically, the item appears to fall under the Cisco ONE perpetual model outlined in this At A Glance brochure, and speaks to base functions in the device.

Cisco ONE for Access (switching and wireless), WAN, and Data Center are available through the perpetual model. The software is organized by domain (access, WAN, and data center) and product type: Foundation for base functions and Advanced for more complex customer use cases (Figure 2).

I didn't find the exact part number you mention, but this page provides some additional information on Cisco ONE for WAN part numbers along with purchase guidance.

HTH

---   fjm

Hi!!! Thanks for the answer. This leads to certain thoughts, I think it can help. Thank you.
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card