cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

upgrade 2951 router

Omer ali
Level 1
Level 1

Please help, how to upgrade cisco 2951 from IOS 15.0 to 15.3? can I buy fresh IOS or what? or how to buy smartnet contract?

4 Replies 4

LJ Gabrillo
Level 5
Level 5

You can ask your supplier for that one, they will be the one to download.
Downloading required an authorized CCO login.

Yes, it does need an agreement/contract to avail since based on what I see, you do not have a valid CCO login that is

authorized to download IOS images. Try to contact your supplier, or ask help from cisco. IF everything goes well, they will give you a download link.

thanks for all of you guys.

Dear Alan,

Create CCO id , and try to download the required ios from cisco web site if it is not allow through website, then you have to purchase the SmartNet support from Cisco partners, After you purchse the SmartNet support  merge the SmartNet support contract with your CCO id then you can download the required IOS from Cisco website,

Rate it if the answer is helpfull

Syed

HI alan, you will need the smartnet contract to download your latest IOS for your device. if you need any help purchasing or have any further questions please feel free to send me an email at fguasque@cisco.com. hope this helps!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card