Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted

VPN Site-To-Site Problem. Cisco SA520W

We have purchased a Cisco SA520W, I connected an IPSEC VPN Site-to-Site to TMG 2010 (the new version of ISA Server). The VPN connection works fine, but I have a problem, the computer allows me to define more than one subnet on the side of TMG 2010. The problem is that I own 2 subnets, 1 Class C / 24 and one Class B / 23.
At this point I have only "routed" Class B, but I need the Cisco side, have access to Class A.
Try a static route, but the VPN connection does not create an interface that can route the data and also allows me to use a different gateway to one of IP's that have you own team.
If anyone can help me with this problem will appreciate it.

Greetings.We have purchased a Cisco SA520W, I connected an IPSEC VPN Site-to-Site to TMG 2010 (the new version of ISA Server). The VPN connection works fine, but I have a problem, the computer allows me to define more than one subnet on the side of TMG 2010. The problem is that I own 2 subnets, 1 Class C / 24 and one Class B / 23.
At this point I have only "routed" Class B, but I need the Cisco side, have access to Class A.
Try a static route, but the VPN connection does not create an interface that can route the data and also allows me to use a different gateway to one of IP's that have you own team.

Greetings.We have purchased a Cisco SA520W, I connected an IPSEC VPN Site-to-Site to TMG 2010 (the new version of ISA Server). The VPN connection works fine, but I have a problem, the computer allows me to define more than one subnet on the side of TMG 2010. The problem is that I own 2 subnets, 1 Class C / 24 and one Class B / 23.
If anyone can help me with this problem will

We have purchased a Cisco SA520W, I connected an IPSEC VPN Site-to-Site to TMG 2010 (the new version of ISA Server). The VPN connection works fine, but I have a problem, the computer allows me to define more than one subnet on the side of TMG 2010. The problem is that I own 2 subnets, 1 Class C / 24 and one Class B / 23.
At this point I have only "routed" Class B, but I need the Cisco side, have access to Class A too.
Try a static route, but the VPN connection does not create an interface that can route the data and also allows me to use a different gateway to one of IP's that have you own Router.

Greetings.

0 REPLIES 0
Content for Community-Ad