Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Where to find a brief and concise presentation of cisco products

Hi all,

I've just got my CCNA, and I'm carrying on my CCNA security.

I've learned by myself through videos, websites and simulators but I've never actually touched or have any clues how to identify cisco products.

So I'm looking for a presentation or a set of presentation of cisco products. The most practical the better to be really prepared to get to work.

The best I think could be a few presentation by categories of the most popular product by categories ( routing switching, security...) their main differences, how do tey look like,..

I love cisco, I'm really into it, but when I started to dive into their product ranges to see what they are actually offering; I simply got lost.

If no such presentations exist, a sales representative training would be help me to get a better idea...

Well if you have any ideas where to look.

Cheers

1 Reply 1

Marwan ALshawi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

I think for general understanding and getting an idea about cisco product jus go to cisco.com then click on the products menu

You can chose by technology then you see brief description if you select specific product then you read the data sheet about it and cisco they include a video as well

Ask try to put the namebof thenproduct after go/ in the URL example

Cisco.com/go/asa.   This takes to Asa main page

Cisco.com/go/isr will take you to the cisco irs branch routers main page

Good luck

If helpful rate

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card