Level 1
Level 1

Which exam to do to renew CCNP R&S, is it T-shoot what exam number

6 Replies 6

InayathUlla Sharieff
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Jude,

Yes you are understanding is correct. Now you need to take the T-Shoot paper which will renew the other. The exam number is : 300-135

300-101 ROUTEImplementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE)
300-115 SWITCHImplementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH)
300-135 TSHOOTTroubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT)

HTH

Regards

Inayath

***Please do not forget to rate the post if info is helpfull********

My CCNP R&S is going to expire soon. I have given below questions, Please reply,

1. If i pass CCNA Collaboration exam, will it renew my CCNP R&S?

2. As per Cisco site, to renew CCNP we need to pass professional or expert level exam, If i pass one paper of CCNP Collaboration exam, will it renew my CCNP R&SAs i have not yet passed CCNA Collaboration.

Unless you pass all three papaer of CCNP that is R&S, Switch and Tshoot you are not CCNP certified. If CCNP R&S paper is going to expire other Certification like CCNA will not save it you have to complete the rest of CCNP papers like tshoot or switch.

Thanks a lot for your reply.

I am already CCNP certified. Now to save from expiration i am looking to extend it by passing one CCNP Collaboration paper.

Saleem,

Yes then it will re-certify the CCNP R&S when you take one of the professional exam.also taking the CCIE written too will renew this.

Yes you are correct(Condition: you should have cleared all the papers of CCNP to be certified as CCNP in R&S if you clear only 1 /2 paper then you cannot claim to be CCNP certified).. If you clear the CCNP collab one paper that would clear you CCNP R&S certified if above condition fulfilled first.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card