Level 1
Level 1

Which exam to do to renew CCNP R&S, is it T-shoot what exam number

6 Replies 6

InayathUlla Sharieff
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Jude,

Yes you are understanding is correct. Now you need to take the T-Shoot paper which will renew the other. The exam number is : 300-135

300-101 ROUTEImplementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE)
300-115 SWITCHImplementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH)
300-135 TSHOOTTroubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT)

HTH

Regards

Inayath

***Please do not forget to rate the post if info is helpfull********

My CCNP R&S is going to expire soon. I have given below questions, Please reply,

1. If i pass CCNA Collaboration exam, will it renew my CCNP R&S?

2. As per Cisco site, to renew CCNP we need to pass professional or expert level exam, If i pass one paper of CCNP Collaboration exam, will it renew my CCNP R&SAs i have not yet passed CCNA Collaboration.

Unless you pass all three papaer of CCNP that is R&S, Switch and Tshoot you are not CCNP certified. If CCNP R&S paper is going to expire other Certification like CCNA will not save it you have to complete the rest of CCNP papers like tshoot or switch.

Thanks a lot for your reply.

I am already CCNP certified. Now to save from expiration i am looking to extend it by passing one CCNP Collaboration paper.

Saleem,

Yes then it will re-certify the CCNP R&S when you take one of the professional exam.also taking the CCIE written too will renew this.

Yes you are correct(Condition: you should have cleared all the papers of CCNP to be certified as CCNP in R&S if you clear only 1 /2 paper then you cannot claim to be CCNP certified).. If you clear the CCNP collab one paper that would clear you CCNP R&S certified if above condition fulfilled first.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card