cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

why is my internal pc unable to ping HQ through firewall, neither can jurong laptop ping firewall

lightning668
Level 1
Level 1

Hi fams, I tried troubleshooting pc2 inside the firewall to ping HQ router, Laptop at satellite office to ping firewall, and ISP router to ping firewall, but none of which works. it seems like packets cant ping from Changi router to firewall is causing the issue, but I still can't figure out why.  Please help me, imma gonna break down :(. Below is the attached pkt file with vlsm table , password and username for routers is cisco, no password has been configured on the firewall

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

I configured OSPF on the ASA as well. I had to erase the configs from the HQ router and the ASA and start from scratch, so some things might be missing. You now have end-to-end connectivity.

Attached the revised file.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Hello,

is this actually a task with required settings, and if so, can you post the entire project requirements ?

yes sir , i tried troubleshooting for 12 hours but can't seem to work

Hello,

there is nothing in the documeny that says anything about IP addressing, or routing (protocols), or NAT ? So I guess all you need is end-to-end connecivity ?

Hello , 

Routing protocol needs to be OSPF. No requirement for ip address . Yup all needs to have end to end connectivity 

Hello,

I configured OSPF on the ASA as well. I had to erase the configs from the HQ router and the ASA and start from scratch, so some things might be missing. You now have end-to-end connectivity.

Attached the revised file.

Hello, Thank you so much georg!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: