cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Wich router to choose for Office365 use

Safwane Madjeri
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone, I would like to ask you the following case: I'm currently working on the network part of an Office365 project. We have two types of access on sites : MPLS for corporate flows and Libo for web surfing via Zscaler (PBR on the operators routers to redirect web flows to Libo). In russia Local Internet Breakout can't be mounted directly on Operator routers. We set up cisco 881-K9 on which are mounted the GRE tunnels to Zscaler.
With the implementation of Office365 (Teams, sharepoint, Office365+...) we will increase the bandwidth of some sites (+100 users - 300 users) to 100 Mbps minimum to be able to enjoy Office365.
My question is to know if the Cisco 881 are robust enough to support the load induced by Office365 and the large number of TCP/UDP sessions.
I found on the web an ISR G2 table recommended Sizing Based on WAN Link Speed which recommends 3925 for a 100 Mbps WAN link. What is your opinion please?

Thanks in advance !

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello Balaji, 

thanks for your suggest

BR

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I suggest ISR 4K is good canidates : here is compare models with throughput.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en_in/products/routers/4000-series-integrated-services-routers-isr/models-comparison.html

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Hello Balaji, 

thanks for your suggest

BR

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco