cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WS-C2960L-SM Visio Stencils?

sergef1973
Level 1
Level 1
I have not been able to find the stencils for a 2960L series. Can someone help?
6 Replies 6

FYI

See attached ....

Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.
This then could assist others on these forums to find a valuable answer and broadens the community’s global network.

Kind Regards
Paul

This file does not include 2690-L series switches. I had downloaded it before.

Hello

I made my own, unfortunately it is only for WS-C2960L-24PS-LL.

Greetzz

Where Visio Stencils C2960L-SM  2018???

If anyone needs a 48 port version, here you go. As a warning this is the first stencil I've edited and I did it pretty quickly. Seems okay though, better than nothing, right?

May not be needed, but since I had to do a re-design and there were alot of this type, I made a quick effort from scratch for my purposes, like Will, I am no expert, but I will add to the cause.

If people don't want the rack ears, just ungroup once, delete the background.

I named them simploy 8, 16, 24, 48 TS and PS (POE) include some back versions for normal and compact form factor

They are I think to scale-ish, I used mm sorry about that, one issue I think there is the text at the far right doesnt shrink properly, but I don7t know how to fix that. maybe someone than me can, as I said, I made them for my purposes.   

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: