SD-WAN and Cloud Networking

Join this community to interact with your peers and Cisco about SD-WAN and all things related to security, cloud networking and designing your WAN for optimizing SaaS performance and connecting to IaaS.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

We have the fallowing scenario: - I have published all my sdwan controller to the public with 1:1 nat for each controller and placed them on DMZ zone. - I have 2 Routers for testing each router have 4G modem connected to it (normal internet with a sh...

1.When we buy new Viptela edge device from cisco then we get serial number and that serial number ,we add to cisco smart account or cisco PNP portal and we get serial file of that edge device.after this ,do cisco smart account gives information of th...

knaik99 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If site A has Internet and MPLS link then site A will send traffic to site B by using ECMP principle right ?i.e. here site A  will use ECMP in terms of IPSEC tunnel,Right?ECMP is by-default used in Viptela SDWAN right?

knaik99 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am planning to connect my AWS VPC through SD-WAN via direct connect.AWS has given the document saying the recommended configuration at our Data center side.We will be ussing SD-WAN Cisco from the DC.One of the configuratgions mentioned from AWS is ...

RS19 by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes