SD-WAN and Cloud Networking

Join this community to interact with your peers and Cisco about SD-WAN and all things related to security, cloud networking and designing your WAN for optimizing SaaS performance and connecting to IaaS.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello Expert,I have two cisco router in HSRP configuration.On each router I have a 4 port card.The vlans configured on the card (both primary and secondary router) are Production Telephone,Security vlan.I am to configure an use HSRP on the production...

Friends, I'm on a project that customer would like to replace the existing firewalls with the Cisco CEDGE routers (4K ISR, ASR 1K and C1Ks). Upon checking on customer's firewall they have a few static NATs, so I would need to NAT the external IP from...

static-nat-on-transport-interface.PNG error.PNG
Kai Rong by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone have any experience using Zscaler and Viptela? Zscaler will support 2 x GRE tunnels sourced from the same public IP address.I’m interested to learn if people are using a public IP address for the TLOC-ext subnet to allow the router not co...

Zscaler.JPG
JW_UK by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,  We're not able to run speed test in vManage on any of our vEdges, we get error "Device Error: Server unreachable". It never worked. We're running 18.3 on vSmarts and 17.2.8 on vEdges. I read somewhere that we need to have 18.3 on both end...

This topic is a chance to discuss more about SD-WAN, it's foundations and inner mechanisms as well as its correct design and implementation to achieve desired business outcomes. Software-Defined WAN (SD-WAN), is a popular technology and this event is...

david.png