cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

c-Edge Vlan users problem

alalem2010
Level 1
Level 1

I install new sdwan environment, vManage , 2 vSmarts , vBond , and  2  vEdges , all controls are connected and Authorized, I create a vlan  to use it for users   , I have used Cisco Automated as a “Controller Certificate Authorization” and every things is going well as a  control plane connectivity , from the Edge I can reach  (Ping )  outside   networks , the problem is when vlan that I have created can’t reach any network outside , my c-Edge is C1111-8PLTEEA

3 Replies 3

akoukis
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

when you say "the problem is when vlan that I have created can’t reach any network outside" you mean your inside VPN can't reach the VPN0 interface or the your inside VPN can't reach the inside VPNs from the other Sites?

Best Regards

Anestis

Yes , both, the inside VPN can't reach VPN0 and the inside VPN's at the other sites

Regards

akoukis
Level 1
Level 1

Ok,

I don't believe you can ping from your inside VPN the IP on the VPN0 interface, although lets see why you can't ping between the inside VPNs.

Your c-Edge is an C1111, they have an internal switch. The configuration you have to make is:

1)A Feature Template for the VPN Interface.

2)A Feature Template for the SVI Interface where the VLAN id must much with the VPN Inside id

3)A Feature Template for the Switch where you assign the physical port to VLAN id

4)A device template where you add all the above. Keep in mind that you have to add a Switch port and your the Feature template on step3.

When you done or if you already done the previous steps. You must check if you vlan is up and your SVI is up.

akoukis_0-1666000741735.png

akoukis_1-1666000970863.png

If you have made all the above configuration please can you paste your configuration?

Best Regards

Anestis