cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco SDWAN - PCI DSS Compliance / Certification

adamx88
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Folks - I tries looking for this information online but I wasn't able to find a definitive source. I wanted to know if the Cisco SD-WAN solution has been certified as PCI DSS compliant?

I've recently been informed that VMWare's Velocloud solution is PCI certified (link below) and I wanted to know if Cisco SD-WAN is too.

http://www.velocloud.com/solutions/pci-compliance

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

David Klebanov
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Yes, Cisco SD-WAN (Viptela) is fully PCI DSS compliant, so no issue. As for helping you pass your own PCI compliance, if you require that, Cisco SD-WAN offers comprehensive set of security controls for both fabric itself and the application traffic it carries. This includes zero-trust security, segmentation, integrated L7 stateful firewall, IDS/IPS, URL filtering, advance malware protection, as well as integration into cloud security, both Cisco Umbrella and 3rd party.

Hope this helps.

David

Twitter: @DavidKlebanov

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

David Klebanov
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Yes, Cisco SD-WAN (Viptela) is fully PCI DSS compliant, so no issue. As for helping you pass your own PCI compliance, if you require that, Cisco SD-WAN offers comprehensive set of security controls for both fabric itself and the application traffic it carries. This includes zero-trust security, segmentation, integrated L7 stateful firewall, IDS/IPS, URL filtering, advance malware protection, as well as integration into cloud security, both Cisco Umbrella and 3rd party.

Hope this helps.

David

Twitter: @DavidKlebanov

Thanks David, that's good information.

i will appreciate if you can provide the answer for Meraki SD-WAN as well for its PCI DSS Compliance.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: