Views
Helpful
Replies

CSR is not generated for CSR1k by vManage

zkraust
Level 1
Level 1

Hi team,

I have a situation where vEDGEs are successfully coming up, but the CSR1KV on vManage GUI shows that "CSR FAILED" (this CSR means certificate signing request). What I see is CSR1k connects to vbond , learns vmanage IP, connects to it. But while vmanage generates CSR for CSR1k, it fails somehow. 

I have checked, root CAs (same root CA used for vedge router) are in CSR1k cert database. Chassis ID/Token are correct. Time sync is OK. I see below log in CLI:

Any help would be appreciated

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

what version do you use?

I remember on settings when CSR procerties is checked (here CRS means cert. signing request) for enterprise CA option, then problem happens with CSR1k devices with the error of "CRS failed". Uncheck it

HTH,

HTH,
Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Hi,

what version do you use?

I remember on settings when CSR procerties is checked (here CRS means cert. signing request) for enterprise CA option, then problem happens with CSR1k devices with the error of "CRS failed". Uncheck it

HTH,

HTH,
Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.

Thanks Kanan, Will give that a try

Thanks Kanan, That was the solution

hello @zkraust ,

I have same issue like what you had.

Kindly guide me how you overcome this issue, step by step, screenshots, etc....

Thank you for your support 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: