Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSR1000v Does not buil control connection with the controllers

Hello Friends,

I have built the SD-WAN lab on EVE-NG Community on my server. I use the same lab with same configuration for both vedge-cloud and CSR1000v. For vedge-cloud everything works perfectly fine, it builds control connection to all the controllers and I can manage it from the vManage. While I add CSR1000v on the same lab, it register with the vManage then lose the connection. I can see the serial number of the CSR1000v on all the controller, and when I check the "show sdwan control local-properties " everything looks good. When I execute the "show sdwan control connection-history" I see the Local and remote errors as "RXTRDWN    BIDNTVRFD" respectively. Anyone has experience the same issue to help please.

3 Replies 3

Highly recommend for checking valid-serial number on vbond. BIDNTVRFD indicates a missing serial number for vBond orchestrators

Check this link for further: https://community.cisco.com/t5/networking-documents/sd-wan-routers-troubleshoot-control-connections/ta-p/3813237

Hi,

what versions of CSR1k and controllers do you use?

Regards,

HTH,
Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.

Thank you everyone, this issue was fixed by upgrading the controllers to the newest code. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: