cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Easiest way to connect/route all branch office traffic back to corp network

eddiexy
Level 1
Level 1

For the corp network, we have a velocloud router as the edge device connects to a branch office's velocloud router. Velocloud devices are managed by a 3rd part company which provided our internet connectivity. They work with ATT or Spectrum to provide us the internet.

Now, we are going to expand new branch location and the velocloud ISP provider does not have good upstream internet provider.

Right now, I am thinking two solutions but I am not sure if there is going to be any problem with the solution. Please advice.

solution1: setup vpn between the branch and corp, router ALL traffic from branch to corp. If branch needs to go out to the internet, it goes back to corp and then out. So that the corp firewall can oversee all traffic. The branch does not have a lot of traffic so bandwidth is not a problem. In this case, I do not need to use velocloud.

solution2: use velocloud. However, this will tight us with the 3rd part ISP. Can we create our own velocloud?

Please advice what would be a easy way to setup a NEW branch office connection back to corp office.

network.jpg

0 Replies 0