Views
Helpful
Replies

SDWAN cEdge Data plane Connectivity / BFD

vlad41592
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have an SDWAN deployment with C1111 and ISR4331 as cEdge routers.

There is no WAN connectivity and the reason is that there are no BFD sessions.

Screenshots attached. 

On VPN0, it is configured allow service all, BFD feature template is attached.

Any idea how to solve this?

3 Replies 3

Hi,

could you ping nodes in underlay? Are they behind nat or not? what colors are used. Give configuration as well

regards,

HTH,
Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.

Axel Robbe
Level 1
Level 1
  • Is the color on vpn 0 template set to strict? 
  • Do you have routers in the same color?
  • Are these routers in the same color part of the same Site or not (similar site-id?)
  • Any vsmarts up and running? What color are they? Can you ping the vsmarts from the underlay?
  • run "sh sdwan control connections"
  • run "sh sdwan control local"
  • run "sh sdwan control connection-h"

Some config would be helpfull and also to know if you applied a centralized or localized policy yet.

• Is the color on vpn 0 template set to strict?  - I'm not sure where to set strict mode.
  • Do you have routers in the same color?  - Yes, both cEdge using color Public-Internet
  • Are these routers in the same color part of the same Site or not (similar site-id?)   - Different Site ID
  • Any vsmarts up and running? What color are they? Can you ping the vsmarts from the underlay?  - i can ping vSmart and vSmart using same color on interface under vpn0 - public-internet

I can send you config via PM. Contact me via PM please.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: