Views
Helpful
Replies

SDWAN scalability matrix

agredanoen
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Does anybody know where i could find a Scalability matrix (  Max throughput, tunnels, WAN/LAN ports ..  ) for SDWAN edge devices?

Hope you can help

Thanks in advance

Best Regards

Enrique Agredano

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

daniel.dib
Level 7
Level 7

Unfortunately, I haven't seen a document summarizing all of that information in one place. For throughput, the license you can get for a device is tied to what capabilities it has. It's not possible to get a 1 Gbit/s license for an ISR 1100 for example.

Do you have any more specific questions?

Daniel Dib
CCIE #37149
CCDE #20160011

Please rate helpful posts.

View solution in original post

Check in Sales connect if you are a partner or reach out to your Cisco SE. I have seen a document few weeks ago but it's confidential doc.

Thanks,
Srikanth

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

daniel.dib
Level 7
Level 7

Unfortunately, I haven't seen a document summarizing all of that information in one place. For throughput, the license you can get for a device is tied to what capabilities it has. It's not possible to get a 1 Gbit/s license for an ISR 1100 for example.

Do you have any more specific questions?

Daniel Dib
CCIE #37149
CCDE #20160011

Please rate helpful posts.

Check in Sales connect if you are a partner or reach out to your Cisco SE. I have seen a document few weeks ago but it's confidential doc.

Thanks,
Srikanth

You can check out Cisco Live presentations such as ‘BRKARC-1006’, however you’ll need to work with your Cisco SME for this.

Throughput can vary per platform depending on what features you enable QOS, ZBF DPI, NAT,FNF etc…

You’ll also need to consider BFD tunnel scale, I believe the ENCS 5412 supports a maximum of 100.

Regards, JW

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco