Views
Helpful
Replies

SDWAN Template push Error

startx001
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I got an error message while pushing config with vManage to C1111-4PLTEEA.

Device version: 17.3.1a

vManage version : 20.3

From vManage:

Device failed to process request. Error Message - completed-with-failure Error received from the device is :
bad-cli - no authentication timer reauthenticate, parser-context - no authentication timer reauthenticateError received from the device is :
bad-cli - no authentication timer reauthenticate, parser-context - no authentication timer reauthenticateError received from the device is : bad-cli - authentication timer reauthenticate 3600, parser-context - authentication timer reauthenticate 3600Error received from the device is : bad-cli - authentication timer reauthenticate 3600,
parser-context - authentication timer reauthenticate 3600

from device:

Oct 29 09:44:47.849: %DMI-4-CLI_ROLLBACK_WARN: R0/0: dmiauthd: CLI rollback warning: tid (2713): authentication timer reauthenticate 360

Any help what could be?

BR,

Vlad

1 Reply 1

Hi,

from my experience, in this type of cases I do:

copy new config which vmanage wants to push to the device.

Do ssh to device and do manual config. After commit, if something is wrong device CLI gives error/warning message (many times, more detailed info than vmanage gives in case of config push failure). When config is OK, CLI just notifies that system is vmanaged and config should be done via vmanage.

HTH,

HTH,
Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.