cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

vEdge Throughput

jchojnacki
Level 1
Level 1

I'm troubleshooting a throughput issue, and I'm looking for documentation regarding the supported throughputs for vEdge devices, in this case a vEdge 2000. 

I've found data sheets covering other product lines. E.g. the Cisco 4000 ISR Data Sheet breaks it down by device model and license. It explicitly mentions the ISR 4331 supports 100 Mbps throughput with the default license, 300 Mbps throughput with a performance license, and so on. 

The vEdge Data Sheet briefly mentions throughput and that there are differences between models, but doesn't cover it further:

vEdge Routers: All of vEdge Routers offer the same software functionality. The key differences between the platforms are in respect to throughput, redundancy in hardware components and port density.

I'm looking for something more detailed, like the ISR Data Sheet. Any additional insight is appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

default throughput, throughput with performance and/ or boost license are actually related to tradittional ISR4k licensing.

For SD-WAN you have only DNA licenses (subscriptions) which is in reality enables traditional licenses as well (but you only purchase for DNA).

To see licensing tires/terms you can look Ordering Guide for SDWAN.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/software/one-wan-subscription/guide-c07-740642.html

HTH,

HTH,
Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Hi,

default throughput, throughput with performance and/ or boost license are actually related to tradittional ISR4k licensing.

For SD-WAN you have only DNA licenses (subscriptions) which is in reality enables traditional licenses as well (but you only purchase for DNA).

To see licensing tires/terms you can look Ordering Guide for SDWAN.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/software/one-wan-subscription/guide-c07-740642.html

HTH,

HTH,
Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.

Looks like table 6 covers it. Thank you!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: