Views
Helpful
Replies

vmanage does not showing reflecting side id for branch devices

CSCO11844255
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Team,

We are facing issue like when we onboard the vedge or cedge on sdwan fabic, there site ID is not getting reflected as device comes in vmanage. most of the times we have to wait like 3 to 4 hours to get this reflected in vmanage and with the latest experince now I am waiting for more then 1 days and site id is not relected yet. Without this we can't upgrade the box from the vmanage.

We tried discovery option it does not help and even I raised ciscoi case but they even dont have any clue of it although this is very knowing issue now as I am not facing this issue only on single vmanage other on could of vmanages.

really appreciated if you guys can share inputs on it.

reagrds

2 Replies 2

Hi,

what version of vManage do you use? And what version of routers initially you have?

Maybe compatibility issue and/ or known/unknown bug.

HTH,
Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.

Hi Kanan,

vmanage is on 2.6.2.1 and vedge-1100-6g was on IOS XE 17.4.1 and then I upgraded to 17.6.2.

Let me know if you need any more information

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: