Views
Helpful
Replies

vManage not doing anything..

btjtaylor
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all

I'm trying to install an SD-WAN lab POC but i'm having problems.

I've followed a variety of guides online, i'm building up on my lab ESXI 6.5 host - most lab guides are using EVE-NG but I dont want to use that as it's not how you'd build it out in production

Im using the recommended software versions from Cisco (20.3.3)

I've done as follows:

Install VMs for vManage, vBond, vSmart

Deployed a basic configuration - all devices in the same subnet, using VPN0. The interfaces are all set to "no tunnel-interface" at the moment.

Generated certificates using openssl on vManage

Connected the vBond and vSmart to vManage "controllers" page and configured the certificate from there

I got to the following page but the details don't populate:

vmanage_fail.png

I can't see any useful errors (the notification section of vmanage is just complaing about licensing but I don't think I've got to that stage yet?)

I can SSH From the management machine to the vBond (10.0.0.50), vManage (10.0.0.100) and vSmart (10.0.0.200)

When I edit the settings and type in the username/password/IP it accepts the details so it must be making a connection but the info (e.g. IP address) isn't populated ...

Any ideas?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

mhmservice
Level 1
Level 1

Rebuilt it with version 20.4.1.2 and it worked ;\ no idea why...

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

mhmservice
Level 1
Level 1

Rebuilt it with version 20.4.1.2 and it worked ;\ no idea why...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: