Views
Helpful
Replies

What is the default directory where the Viptela vedge

CSCO11844255
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team,

may i know what the default directory in Viptela vedge where it saves image, so that i could upgrade the another box using scp protocol ?

6 Replies 6

Hi

Which router and IOS version?  This should be on flash:  just like any other cisco rourter.

show flash:

This is for vedge 1100-6g and IOS is 19.2.3

you can try upload to /home/admin  directory.

vEdge-1# request download ...

Eg:

vedge#vshell

vedge~$ ls /home/admin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rps-Cheers | If it solves your problem, please mark as answer. Thanks !

Thanks for your reply, let me refresh my question again for you- I have two vedges connected via tloc ext- Once box is already upgraded with the 19.2.3 image and now i want to upgrade the another box via tloc from previous box. 

If you used vManage to copy 19.2.3 to the first vEdge then the code is in a directory you do not have access to, even if you are logged in admin. If you FTP'd (or SCP'd) the code to the first vedge then the code should be in the home directory of the username you are logged in as on the vedge. 

you can try to copy the image file to usb and switch to another vedge, so that upload image by usb .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rps-Cheers | If it solves your problem, please mark as answer. Thanks !
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: