cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

aaa tacacs issue

hawaii
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, im having trouble connecting all SD-WAN components with my acs version 5.8.1.4-B.462

I think its configured alright. Got set up, authentication order tacacs->local, next add two acs servers, by IP, secret key, and vpn. 

%AAA-3-BADSERVERTYPEERROR: Cannot process authentication server type tacacs+ (UNKNOWN)

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

ekhabaro
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Most likely you are running controllers version 18.4.1 or older and this is caused by CSCvn38487, please upgrade to 19.1.0

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

ekhabaro
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Most likely you are running controllers version 18.4.1 or older and this is caused by CSCvn38487, please upgrade to 19.1.0

Thanks, 19.1 got other critical bug, so gonna wait till next major release.

Which bug do you mean?

no ip address negotiated, on cellular interface :)

Is that for the vedges or the cedges ?

vedge

Ah, good to know. We wanted to start testing 19.1 but that bug would be a show-stopper for us so I guess we don't need to bother with it. 

Yes, 19.1 its great, got some nice improvements, like eigrp, but this little detail got me few days extra work with downgrade :)

https://community.cisco.com/t5/sd-wan/vedge-isr1100-cellular-interface-issue/td-p/3844060

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco