cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco SDWAN - PCI DSS Compliance / Certification

adamx88
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Folks - I tries looking for this information online but I wasn't able to find a definitive source. I wanted to know if the Cisco SD-WAN solution has been certified as PCI DSS compliant?

I've recently been informed that VMWare's Velocloud solution is PCI certified (link below) and I wanted to know if Cisco SD-WAN is too.

http://www.velocloud.com/solutions/pci-compliance

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

David Klebanov
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Yes, Cisco SD-WAN (Viptela) is fully PCI DSS compliant, so no issue. As for helping you pass your own PCI compliance, if you require that, Cisco SD-WAN offers comprehensive set of security controls for both fabric itself and the application traffic it carries. This includes zero-trust security, segmentation, integrated L7 stateful firewall, IDS/IPS, URL filtering, advance malware protection, as well as integration into cloud security, both Cisco Umbrella and 3rd party.

Hope this helps.

David

Twitter: @DavidKlebanov

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

David Klebanov
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Yes, Cisco SD-WAN (Viptela) is fully PCI DSS compliant, so no issue. As for helping you pass your own PCI compliance, if you require that, Cisco SD-WAN offers comprehensive set of security controls for both fabric itself and the application traffic it carries. This includes zero-trust security, segmentation, integrated L7 stateful firewall, IDS/IPS, URL filtering, advance malware protection, as well as integration into cloud security, both Cisco Umbrella and 3rd party.

Hope this helps.

David

Twitter: @DavidKlebanov

Thanks David, that's good information.

i will appreciate if you can provide the answer for Meraki SD-WAN as well for its PCI DSS Compliance.