Views
Helpful
Replies

Firepower Managment center is stop browsing through network

yeruel77
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Team,

My cisco Firepower managment center-FMC (IP address) is Stop browsing or stop working on Browser. 

It is virtual machine. But The ping connectivity between IP of FMC and PC is fine working. but browse from pc is stoped. This site can’t be reached. I have restarted FMC but not changed, what is troubleshooting i do to solve? 

3 Replies 3

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

FMC is only a manager creating policy, deploying policy and collecting reporting data from for sensors (NGIPS, NGFW etc.). It is the sensors that enforce policy (including possibly blocking traffic).

Give us some background on why you think it is the FMC - did this start suddenly, is it only one PC, can you resolve addresses of location (i.e., DNS queries via nslookup) etc.?

If you look in the FMC under Analysis > Connections > Events and filter it to show only Block action from your PC as initiator, what do you see?

Hi Marvin Rhoads,

what i am facing when i am browsing IP address of FMC and try to login with password and Username, the login button is not active. login button is not active. See attached and yellow one

The banner with the red exclamation point at the top of the page advises you that the system processes are starting. Until that clears up it will not allow you to log into the GUI.

If that persists more than 5-10 minutes I'd advise restarting the server and trying again.

If that doesn't fix it, you should open a TAC case as the system is most likely corrupted.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card