Level 1

How can I find UUID of SMC,FC ?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jamegill
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi there,

You can find the 32-digit UUID hex number as part of the serial number of the appliances in the footer of the login page.  It is also in the footer on the appliance administration pages.  If you're setting up a brand new appliance/vm you'll see the serial at the top of the pages of the appliance setup wizard.

Below I've put a box around the serial number (with a few characters blacked out to protect the innocent).

FCNF UUID.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

jamegill
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi there,

You can find the 32-digit UUID hex number as part of the serial number of the appliances in the footer of the login page.  It is also in the footer on the appliance administration pages.  If you're setting up a brand new appliance/vm you'll see the serial at the top of the pages of the appliance setup wizard.

Below I've put a box around the serial number (with a few characters blacked out to protect the innocent).

FCNF UUID.png

Farhan Mohamed
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can find the 32-digit UUID hex number as part of the serial number of the appliances at the bottom of the appliance registration page.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: