cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
mnice
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

I need a basic configuration to deploy two ASA with Firepower services in Active/Active mode.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards.

NEHAR Mohamed.

5 Comments
balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
mnice
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Bandi

Thank you for your return and informations

It's ASA with FTD codes managed by FMC

ASA active / Active means multi-context (hope you understand that), I'm reading some articles, but I think I'll get there soon.

Otherwise I'm going to prepare a small architecture with inside and outside addressing and interconnections equipments, can you help me if possible and if needed for the implementation.

Thank you again for your great support.

Regards.

NEHAR Mohamed.

mnice
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Bandi

Attached architecture, questions :

- Is it possible to use LACP on all the interfaces of the ASA (Both) to the others equipments N2 et N3 ? Is it recommended?

- Do I have to use the multi-context configuration?

Regards.

NEHAR Mohamed.Design.PNG

mnice
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

The HA has been successfully configured following the link.

Now is it possible to send me a link to the LACP configuration on the ASA through FMC

and Trunk mode configuration on the ASA.

Thank you indvance for your help.

Regards.

mnice
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

I've been doing some configuration, but I'm blocked.

I have configured an aggregation with BVI interfaces, but I can't see them on the object and security area!!!!

Another thing is it possible to reproduce the schematics with simulation tools like GNS3 (vFTD,vFMC)? the download link if possible

Thank you in advance for your help.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: