Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
krepass
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Constant Tweaking Further Enhances An Already Robust Threat Visibility Service!

Kathleen Barnes

Product Manager, Cisco Threat Awareness Service

Ever since we launched Cisco Threat Awareness Service last February, we’ve been working hard to make it even better than it was the day we introduced you to this new Smart Net Total Care functionality.

Right out of the gate, this service received strong reviews and has become a valuable asset to many of our customers. Actually, Craig Behr, a VP with Citynet, recently mentioned how he feels that Threat Awareness Service is an easy-to-use way for companies to enhance their network security. During the conversation, Behr said that “even someone with limited security experience can easily follow the process and gain valuable information.” Thanks, Mr. Behr. I couldn’t agree with you more!

But, even with the accolades we’ve received from our customers, we’re still always looking for ways to tweak this service. That’s why our 1.6 release—which was just made available at the end of August—improves usability functions by:

• Simplifying the filtering of dates
  • Facilitating how users export email addresses
  • Increasing chart readability, and
  • Improving communications to Threat Awareness users and partners

As a reminder, Cisco Threat Awareness Service is a portal-based threat intelligence application that is offered directly through the Smart Net Total Care portal. Just by having an active Smart Net Total Care subscription, your company automatically receives the Base Version of this service, at no additional cost. An upgrade to a premium offer is also available for those who require further threat visibility.

If you have any questions about Cisco Threat Awareness Service, just email me at kathbarn@cisco.com. My goal is to help your company improve its overall security by explaining how you can stay on-top of any potential network threats.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: