Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
boonsue_pat
Level 1
Level 1

For more question so I will provide you more information design Firepower 2130 , and proposed catalyst 9400 with sup1 that design to use VRRP or HSRP, but at the nexus5672UP side design for vPC and I design to connect the network diagram as attach ? I would like to connect the diagram as I attach because I have only 4 port 10G for each firepower (I can not propose stackwise license and addition network module for firepower because the budget is limited)

For the 4 port 10G I use as follow.
2 port for inside and outside, 1 port for failover and 1 port for stateful failover.

If my customer do not have much traffic and from the firewall throughput is 4.75 Gbps, Can I design stateful failover link for 5 Gbps and failover link 5 Gbps with etherchannel port

Please see my diagram below. For the firepower if one interface down the secondary unit will active immediately right ?

So I think the diagram should below recommend please.

1 Comment
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: