Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
docowell
Level 1
Level 1

The Security team is pleased to announce the Cisco Firepower Threat Defense 6.2.3 Attack Lab v1.2, available in all datacenters.

The lab is aimed at technical decision makers, security engineers and CSOs with an interest in security technology. The focus is not on how to install or configure (the Before Phase). Instead, we will start working with a preconfigured system. The focus is instead on understanding how to work with this system trying to detect and mitigate an attack (The After Phase).

In this updated version:

• FMC and FTD now upgraded to 6.2.3
  • The hacking part has been simplified, further scripted and now relying only on Metasploit.
  • Renewed certificates of lab components (FMC, ISE, FTD, ASA, Workstations).
  • AnyConnect SSL session now terminates on FTD.

To find out more, view the demo profile at this link - https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/demo/cisco-firepower-threat-defense-6-2-3-lab-v1-2

Comments

I'm logged into dcloud with my CCO account, this is the response accepting the EULA: "The content you are trying to access has either been removed or you do not have the permission required to view it." How is this remedied?

** Edit ** Solved have a look at docowell's post below.  The EULA was screwing up the sequence.

Larssin75
Level 1
Level 1

Having the same issue.

docowell
Level 1
Level 1

I'm not sure of the exact cause, but it appears to be related to signing EULA for a datacenter in a region you're not used to using.

MyCousinVinny was able to successfully navigate there by:

1. Going to https://dcloud.cisco.com

2. Navigating to Catalog from the top

3. Using the left navigation bar to select Lab from Content Categories and Security from Solutions. (It's then in a short list.)

I hope that solves your (and other new users') issue. If not, please continue to speak up and we'll see if I need to replace the URL in the original article or if there are other steps I need to take to fix the issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience. 

supaseibz
Level 1
Level 1

I'm not able to access the content either. I tried following the steps above, but I don't see "security from solutions" under content categories. I only am able to see (demonstration, instant demo, lab, and sandbox). when i search for ftd, firepower, threat defense, etc i get 0 results.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: