cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
amaury.dailliez
Level 1
Level 1

Hi There,

I was working 10 years ago as network engineer where i used many Cisco products, i finally completly changed of job

But 10 years later, i'm launching a new project where i really need my old network competences... The problem is that i don't remember anything about what i learnt 10 years ago I'm right now taking a look to my old CCNI books to find out how to set Eth interfaces in IOS !! i'm really not proud

I've found out an old 1841 router that i would like tu use as simple GRE VPN concentrator for 3 third party Ethernet/3G bridges with GRE capability.

My 1841 is installed in DMZ of a DSL modem/router with static IP. My third party terminals connect through GSM/EDGE/3G network and get dynamic IPs  each new connection.

I just want those 3G bridges to be reachable with local IP addresses on my LAN, security is not critical for this first step.

I have a very good 1000 pages book to read about Cisco IPsec VPN settings for further purposes..

Your help would be very comforting...

I'm sure it's like bike.. i need someone to launch me and everything will come again as clear water

Regards,

Amaury

file : screenshot of GRE config screen from Eth/3G bridge

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: